[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Sterling Silver Bracelets

[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Sterling Silver Bracelets

Hi All,

To commemorate the excavation of the Tulsarama Plymouth, we are having a special run of Sterling Silver 1957 Plymouth bracelets made. They are based on the extremely rare 1958 Plymouth charm bracelets.

I have recently commissioned the same handcrafted jewelry artist to create this special 1957 edition to celebrate Tulsa.  The 1958 Plymouth bracelets were stunning, and these are destined to be as well.

These handcrafted bracelets are cast in .999 Sterling Silver with a matching Sterling link bracelet.  These will again be sold at our cost -- they are priced at $98.50, and you may pre-order at the link below. (Note: If you are interested in a 14k gold or platinum version of this bracelet, please contact me and I will ask the jeweler for the current pricing in your choice of precious metals.)

New 1957 version:  http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/1957-Plymouth-Charm-Bracelet.htm

1958 version is still available:  http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/1958-Plymouth-Charm-Bracelet.htm

Please drop me a line with any questions!

-Dave