[FWDLK] Forward Look T-Shirts and More! Introducing the 'Member Store'!

[FWDLK] Forward Look T-Shirts and More! Introducing the 'Member Store'!

Hi All,

Over the years a lot of folks have asked me about ‘official’ Forward Look Network hats and shirts.   Well, we’ve finally got some!

The “Official Forward Look Network Member Store”

Check out http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts to see a variety of shirts, hats, pins, and more.  Several of the designs are the winners of a design contest we had on the forums.  While there are about 400 different choices, I still will take special requests for unique combinations of these designs (please see special requests instructions at the end of this email).  There are also a couple of limited-time Tulsa shirts being offered.  Please take a moment and check it out; you won’t be disappointed.

New designs are always welcome!  If you’re feeling creative and have some computer graphics/design skills, drop me a line and I will help you get started.

A couple of design samples:

Got ForwardLook?    The "FLookerang"   Suddenly, It's 2007!

Don’t forget Glenn Barratt’s shirts!

As a reminder, Glenn Barratt also has some fantastic Tulsa shirts which you can see and order at:

http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/tulsa-shirts.htm

Better late than never

One last set of shirts is a special “Fuel Injected” “ForwardLook Owner” shirt created by Clay Wood as a fundraiser for Forward Look.  He made these for us a couple of Carlisles ago, and I thought I had lost them.  It turns out they were in the box holding up my scanner.  They are finally up on eBay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=forward+look+owner&category0

-Dave

Special request instructions:

1)       View http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts and look at the available products and designs.

2)       Send me an email with the following information:

·         The PRODUCT you would like the design(s) on

·         The DESIGN you want on the front, and whether you want it FULL-SIZE CENTER  or  smaller size like a MONOGRAM

·         The DESIGN you want on the rear, and whether you want it FULL-SIZE CENTER  or  smaller size, higher between the SHOULDERS

I will create the item and put it up for you in the ‘Special Requests’ design section at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts