[FWDLK] Roof rail weatherstripping - 1976 NYer Brougham

[FWDLK] Roof rail weatherstripping - 1976 NYer Brougham

Hi all:

Have any of you with 1975 Imperials or 1976+ NYer Broughams located a source for roof rail weatherstripping?  I have contacted most of the big name suppliers but for naught.  I do not want NOS as I purchased some NOS weatherstripping for my sun roof a while back and within a year it was gone.  Does anyone know if the roof rail weatherstripping from another Chrysler product will interchange?  Perhaps mix and match the smaller pieces that go to make up the kit for my car.

Thanks for any help.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

See what's free at AOL.com.