[FWDLK] 1957 1958 POLY 290HP REPRODUCTION CHOKE TUBES

[FWDLK] 1957 1958 POLY 290HP REPRODUCTION CHOKE TUBES

Hello Group

I am 95% sure at this time that I can do a STEARLING reproduction of the "choke heater tube housing" that bolts into the intake manifold of the DUAL QUAD POLY engines.

This would be applicable to all of the stock dual quad intake manifolds for the 318 (or 301 or 303 or 326), vintage 1956-1958.

It seems that most over the years have rotted out tubes that have cracked or broken off.

IF INTERESTED in a complete tube and cover assembly, the price will be $160 which would include shiping to anywhere USA.  It should be an absolutely PERFECT reproduction from the top side at the very least.  The bottom will be VERY CLOSE to the original bends.
It will be finished in MOPAR SILVER.

If interested please make contact.  If I can get interest in atleast 6 units--I will ask for the $$ from you then proceed.  It will take about 6 weeks from there

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx