[FWDLK] Seeking signals...

Ooops, hit the send-button, when I was trying to spell "running"
correctly.

I was going to mention that there were two distinct styles, of Model 918
sig-seeking radios
one, like my car's, is 'just'  "918" , and is NOT internally wired, to
operate the HiWay HiFi !
It just signal-seeks.

The "918-HR"  radio IS plugged-and-wired to operate a HiWay HiFi (I can
only IMAGINE the electricity that THAT guy must draw!).

So, Bill's radio would make a good parts-piece for someone, but, it's
the EASIEST component, of the signal-seeking "group" to acquire, and
will not 'operate' without the Power Amplifier connected to it.

Neil Vedder