[FWDLK] Two Car Leads

Ran across two forwardlook vehicles today that may be of interest to someone.

1.  A black '59 Imperial coupe, 413, power swivel bucket seats, factory AC, tinted glass, minimal rust.  At Southside Auto Parts (salvage) on route 1604 SE of the city of San Antonio.   800-445-3301.   I asked him about numerous cars and parts so don't quote me but I believe this car was $3000 and appeared worth that easily.   He also had in the yard for parts two '62 New Yorkers (one a wagon), and two '55 New Yorker sedans (one with factory trunk AC intact), and a '56 DeSoto two door hardtop but only doors and forward are left.  No motors in any of these parts cars.

2.  A '57 Plymouth 4dr hardtop.  Other than surface rust, there was no cancer showing on the exterior of this car.  I did not look at floors.  6 cyl stick car not running.  $1100 asking price.  Owner is Joe Portman, aaa@xxxxxxxxx ,  210-626-3453  home phone and he is south of 1604, and south out of San Antonio.   He also has a '60 Dodge 3/4 ton pickup with no rust that he will sell.

Wayne