De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de John
Envoyé : samedi 19 mai 2007 02:06
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] power window 4-way chrome bezel used on all '57-'59 models

Does anyone know if this bezel project is dead or alive?  I'd buy one
Thanks
John Spiers
1958 Chrysler300-D Coupe

Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:18:16 +0100
From: Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@WANADOO.FR>
Subject: Power window 4-way chrome bezel reproduction run

Hi everyone,
I'm considering making a reproduction run of the power window 4-way chrome
bezel used on all '57-'59 models, and I would like to know who would be
interested (the price is not known yet).

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop

__._,_.___