[FWDLK] GREAT MOPAR SHOWS COMING THIS YEAR

[FWDLK] GREAT MOPAR SHOWS COMING THIS YEAR

   Hey guys and gals,

          I know Tulsa is going to be great and exciting too. When they unveil that one gold and white 57 Belvedere I know it will be breathtaking-----  but remember that on July 6th to the 8th is the date for the  "All Chrysler Products National" event in Carlisle Pennsylvania. The owner of Carlisle Productions and Events, who is an old drag race buddy of mine tells me that the "All Chrysler Nationals"  shows was the largest of the 10 giant events they have each year but moved to 2nd place last year. The" All Chrysler Nationals" attendance was bigger than The Ford National Show & The GM National Show  and was second only to the Corvette National Show. The Corvette National Show attendance was 2,503 car last year beating "All Chryslers Nationals" attendance of 2,488 cars. This year they are expecting both shows to go over 2,500 cars in attendance.

                                Ron Swartley

Copy and paste site below

See what's free at AOL.com.