From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 6:32 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '59 RB383 and Aluminum Torqueflite??

I was asked today if a 70's vintage 727 aluminum Torqueflite will bolt up to a '59-'60 vintage RB383 engine as found in a Windsor or Saratoga.

I know the 8-stud crank will need to be swapped out for a post-1962 6-bolt crank.

Will the trans otherwise bolt to the block?

Thanks,

John Spiers in Florida

  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel