Re: [FWDLK] power window 4-way chrome bezel used on all '57-'59 models

Re: [FWDLK] power window 4-way chrome bezel used on all '57-'59 models

I frankly don't understand some of these attitudes. If you go to a flea market, store or junkyard the parts have a price on them. That is the "Buy it Now" price. As a seller on ebay, some items I just want to get rid of, or I want to get my money quick so I make them BIN. I look at it and decide how much cash I want in my hand right now and that's my BIN. Same as if you asked me what I wanted for something...BIN Take it or leave it. The item is almost always sold, in 2 days or less. I don't try to rape.

Other items I want the market place to price, that's the bid process. I start at the least cash I want and hope it bids up from there. Here, you bid and hope no one bids more than you are willing to pay.
Ray