Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:06 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1958 Fury information needed

Hello Everyone,

I need some information on my friends 1958 Fury that I know some of you on the list have the answer for.

First, He is in the final stages of restoration and needs to restore the  hubcaps...The question I have...are the gold centers of the Fury hubcaps painted gold, (and if so what shade)  or are they anodized gold?

Second, He needs the lense for the backup light and is having a very hard time finding one...Does anyone know  where to find one. He also needs the complete taillight assembly with the aluminum spear for both sides.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Mike Squires
Hillsboro Oregon