[FWDLK] D'Elegance & Adventurer II?

Hi All,

Virgil Exner, Jr. contacted me about the current whereabouts of the following two vehicles.  If you know the names of the current owners, please let me know.  I will pass them on to Mr. Exner and keep them in confidence if the current owners wish to remain private.

Thanks!

-Dave

1953 Chrysler D'Elegance

Chrysler D’Elegance

1954 DeSoto Ghia Adventurer II.  3rd Grand Touring Postwar.  Chuck and Carol Swimmer.

1954 DeSoto Ghia Adventurer II.