De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Frank Worsham
Envoyé : samedi 26 mai 2007 01:17
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] axle shaft and drum needed

Hello All,
               While trying to convert the rear brakes on my '59 to the AAJ kit, I couldn't free the drum. I tried several pullers and purchased the model offered by the 300 Club. It worked well except for the passenger side drum wa frozen. It got to the point where I snapped a lug wrench in half trying to muscle it off. I didn't get hurt but that truck lug wrench will never be usabe again. I actually mushroomed the axle shaft. After that we had to torch the drum off of there and we still had trouble getting it off then! Anyways, I was wondering if any of you out there have a good passenger side axle shaft for a '59 Plymouth V8 (8-3/4") rear.. I also need an 11" rear drum to press the hub out of for the conversion. The drum itself can be past the point where it can no longer be turned. I just need the hub out of it. If any of you have these parts for sale, please contact me off list. Thanks for your time and trouble.
Take Care,
Frank