From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of debenson2
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:30 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Timing gears chain set??

Setting up my new V800 in my 57 Plymouth...

(Thanks to Gary for the cam and lifters, and Ed for the repop of the brackets on the intake and the book I got from the victory library for all the help!)

Adding a Flo-Kooler cast iron Hi-volume water pump with high flow fan and a summit fuel pump, but also need to think about a Timing gear & chain set??

Fresh build so what I have (stock chain and sprockets) are newer, are they like lifters and should be replaced anyway??, will need a new gasket seal set, and am wondering should I upgrade and if so to what?

And from where? summit has a few options at good prices...  any ideas??

Am I forgetting anything before I put it back together???

Any tips on the linkage for the two AFB's on top???

postscript;

I need the support rods for the 57 style air cleaners!

anyone have a two sets to sell or maybe loan one to me so I can fab them up???

Thanks guys!

debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873