[FWDLK] Chryslers @ Carlisle in July

Hello all:
   I used to advertise here on Forward look some years back. Some of you will remember me as the NOS steering wheel guy. I just joined under the new system here. I have been a member of the IML, Imperial mailing list for about 10 years, maybe more.
   I will be at Carlisle in early July and have some items, well, a lot of items. I will be on rows F and G. I have 10 spaces. Some of the row numbers are 77,78 and 79. I used to do Carlisle when it all started. I sold a lot of film strips and records. I used to buy out old dealers and bring it to Carlisle. I met a few of you last year.
   I have 4 61 Imperials, a 59 New Yorker, 60 Dodge Polara D500 Ram Induction conv in red. Yes, that one. A 56 DeSoto, 58 DeSoto and a 3 69 Daytonas. I have had around 400 Mopars starting with my first in 66, a 57 Coronet 4 door sedan. I traded it in on a new 66 Charger. Then that bought a new 68 Charger RT in 68. The list goes on and on.
   What I am now asking is that I have some sheet metal from these cars. 59 New Yorker, 58 DeSoto, 56 DeSoto, 59 Imperial, etc. If anyone needs, then contact me off list. I am retired and take calls or emails. My cell is 760 413 9602, Cingular. Calif time, 9 am till 7 pm.
   ps, I still have around 175 NOS Mopar steering wheels. I also sell for 2 other businesses: RT Specialties and Performance Car Graphics. I am retired and am available any day. Joe Machado