[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] canister old filter,Mitchell Motor Parts

[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] canister old filter,Mitchell Motor Parts

I agree with making sure the gasket is flat and SEATED then tighten up
making sure the lip goes in were it seats.  I just changed my filter on my
55 New Yorker and it work great following these steps.   On Mitchell Motor
Parts I would not deal with them for several reasons but one I will share
with you, about 10 years ago I brought an NOS Chrome grill from them and
when it came in the mail there was a old metal wiper arm in the box and the
grill was all scratched up and there was also some signs of small pitting.
I called them about it and they keep telling me they would call me back.
Well after a while I gave up and to this day when I polish the front of the
car I think of them, good luck on the filter.  Chuck deyoe 1955 Chrysler New
Yorker