[FWDLK] Shipper?

Anyone know of a cheap shipper or is anyone coming west from near Broadalbin, NY (near Johnstown/Gloverville, west of Scranton), to the Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area in the near future, and have space to bring a Dodge Neon?  I will of course pay reasonable costs, but am afraid that gas prices have pushed "reasonable" up a few ratchets for some professional shippers.

If not, does anyone need to drop a car from the Ohio area going east along I-90, that I can use to pay for the gas for my round-trip to get the Neon?  Just trying to think out of the box (really don't want to spend a full day on the road, but will do what is necessary).  Thanks.

Larry (Akron)