[FWDLK] 1958 FURY NEEDS

Hello Everyone.

First I want to thank everyone who responded to my requests for 1958 Fury information.  I appreciate your help.

After further review, there are still items we need to complete the '58 Fury restoration.  If anyone has, knows where they can be found, I again would appreciate your help.  Here is the list...

1. Head Liner...Center & Both Sides...Needs to be in NOS, nice reproduction and show quality.

2.  Back up Light & Housing.

3.  "58 Fury Steering Wheel...NOS preferred, but a "Very Nice" show quality restoration will work.

4. The Left & Right Door Lock Mechanism.
.
5. Dual Antennas...NOS or Good Quality Reproduction.

Your help will be greatly appreciated....Thanks' to Dave Stragand for providing the Back Up Lens we desperately needed....

Mike Squires