From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marv Raguse
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:02 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Have a request from Norway

I need some information on available gold anodized aluminum.  A group of car collectors from Norway visited the Walter P Chrysler Museum today and needs a reference for replacement gold anodized trim for his DeSoto.  I know that the 57 Fury trim is unavailable but what is close or similar to the 58 Fury that I might recommend to them.  One of them has a DeSoto that uses the same sort of gold anodized aluminum accent panels as the '57-58 Plymouths.

Thanks

Marv

See what's free at AOL.com.