From: Kruse News - Do Not Reply <pf-announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 31, 2007 1:19:16 PM CDT
To: NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Free Race Tickets from Kruse International

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Race Tickets

We have available on Friday June 15th for Formula One practice and Saturday June 16th for Formula One qualifications, 80 seats in our Indianapolis Motor Speedway suite.  If you want to attend there would be no charge for the suite tickets, and they are first come, first serve.  For tickets call Jera at 800-968-4444 Ext. 211.

Also, we have tickets available for the "Brickyard 400" practice day Friday July 27th and for qualifying on Saturday July 28th 2007.  If you want these complimentary tickets please call Jera at 800-968-4444 ext. 211 and they are available on a first come first serve basis as well.

We want to share this with our customers.

JPEG image

Dean V. Kruse
President, Kruse International