Re: [FWDLK] tires

    Coker sells a lot of different tires.

    Personally, I have run 10+ sets of BFG 2.5" WW's on a number of FL cars in my possession with nary a problem.

    It has been a long time since I have had the need to buy a new set.  I would not run radials on my pre-radial vintage cars because of the wide, squatty non-stock appearance.  Is the "problem tire" this thread referes to JUST the radial whitewall, or are ther others on the line up that are bad ?

    Thanks for the clarity.

    Brent