Re: [FWDLK] tires

I have a 64 300K and wanted larger tires/wheels on her, didn't like the look of a 14" radial.  Since it's not all original (engine only) and I'm not into "just off the showroom look and feel", I put on a set of 15" American Racing black "wagon wheels" with Copper Mastercrafts, 225-15's on.  Since I tend to jump on her more than not, I wanted rubber that would hold up.  I don't take her above 60 mph too much, 3.91 gears aren't meant for highway cruising.

If I want the old style look, I'll try Coker or Diamondback, but for now, I want to stay on the road.

Dave Moore
Wallingford, CT