[FWDLK] Buried plym Starting

So I'm surfing around the buried car website and read this.
Boyd Coddington, of American Hotrod, and his crew will join us and attempt to start the car.

Now personally, starting the car is a bad idea, it's an even worse idea to have that bunch a yahoos start the car, I've watched the show and they don't have a clue about starting cars if it doesn't start on the first try. They always seem to need to call in help.

I think a few guys from the forward look network should be the ones trying to start the car !!!!!
Nick