From: Dave Stragand
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:43 AM
To: 'L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: *Personalized* Forward Look Shirts

Hi All,

A couple of folks have asked me if we could do -personalized- shirts, with a name or forums username on the front.  The answer is yes, actually we can.  I can make them as a special request – the ‘FLookerang” with your name (or whatever) underneath.  Please see the Special Requests section at the bottom of this email.

Thanks!

-Dave

The “Official Forward Look Network Member Store”

Check out http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts to see a variety of shirts, hats, pins, and more.  Several of the designs are the winners of a design contest we had on the forums.  While there are about 400 different choices, I still will take special requests for unique combinations of these designs (please see special requests instructions at the end of this email).  There are also a couple of limited-time Tulsa shirts being offered.  Please take a moment and check it out; you won’t be disappointed.

New designs are always welcome!  If you’re feeling creative and have some computer graphics/design skills, drop me a line and I will help you get started.

A couple of design samples:

Got ForwardLook?    The "FLookerang"   Suddenly, It's 2007!

Don’t forget Glenn Barratt’s shirts!

As a reminder, Glenn Barratt also has some fantastic Tulsa shirts which you can see and order at:

http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/tulsa-shirts.htm

-Dave

PS - I found a couple of more nice “Tulsa” shirts on cafepress.  These aren't “Official Forward Look Merchandise”, but they're pretty darn nice.  Clicking the image will bring you there.

Special request instructions:

1)       View http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts and look at the available products and designs.

2)       Send me an email with the following information:

·         The PRODUCT you would like the design(s) on

·         The DESIGN you want on the front, and whether you want it FULL-SIZE CENTER  or  smaller size like a MONOGRAM

·         The DESIGN you want on the rear, and whether you want it FULL-SIZE CENTER  or  smaller size, higher between the SHOULDERS

       3)  If you would like a personalized shirt, please let me know the text you would like under the FLookerang, and whether it’s monogram or full-size, front or back (etc) as above.

I will create the item and put it up for you in the ‘Special Requests’ design section at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/gifts