[FWDLK] Fwd: Today's Cool Site of the Day - 6/6/2007

[FWDLK] Fwd: Today's Cool Site of the Day - 6/6/2007

Hi Guys;
This is a very useful site to join, but todays offering is loaded with car show videos.
Ray

Begin forwarded message:

 Today's Cool Site of the Day for 6/6/2007:

 Cool Classic Car Videos!

 "If you love classic cars, then this site is for you. Our site
 features some of the most wackiest, entertaining classic car videos on
 the web." Personally, I was one of those guys that always had classic
 cars out of necessity. That is, old cheap car like an '88 Mercury
 Grand Marquis that sounds like a swarm of locusts flying down the
 street. Good thing is kids always ran the opposite direction so I
 could pay less attention when I was driving since they were already
 out of the way.

 Check it out and cast your vote at:
http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/frmindex.html

If the link is gone go here: www. coolsiteoftheday.com/frminndex.html

 Until tomorrow...

 Greg
 Cool Site of the Day

(NOTE: the site above will be at that URL ONLY on the date  specified. If you are reading this email after 6/6/2007, you can check out the site above by
 going to the 'Still Cool Archive' at
http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/cgi-bin/stillcool.pl )