Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300 MEET & VIDEO SHOOT

Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300 MEET & VIDEO SHOOT

We all Forwardlook to seeing the show. Can you get a scheduled time from him sometime down the road? And the title/sub-title?
Congrats on another showing that  not all cars are Chevys and Fords!
Ray
I looked on their website and unless your show is "SENIOR MEMORIES". It's not there.