Re: [FWDLK] washer bag & fluid?

debenson2 wrote:

washer bag & fluid?

What is the best thing to put in ones windshield washer bag, plain blue washer fluid or a mix or just water with something added??

Cold temps are not an issue but what will be the kindest to the bag and the rest of the system??

Also what is the best way to preserve and bag, armorall?

debenson2

from the reading I have done so far,  AVOID ARMORALL AT ALL  COSTS!!!!!!
GREAT in the Short Term, BUT for longevity NOT GOOD!!

It was explained that it draws out something from plastics, which Does not come back, the elasticizers seem to finally die and then you are out of luck!

Folks have cited using ARMORALL on interiors and the outgassing left a hard to remove film on the glass.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy