Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER TO MAGMUMGUY [FWDLK] SHOW BUSINESS VS THE REAL WORL

Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER TO MAGMUMGUY [FWDLK] SHOW BUSINESS VS THE REAL WORLD.

Bill,

       When you run ads, on radio, TV, newspaper and Magazines on an Event. Sell tickets, bring tons of money into Tulsa's Hotels, Motel's, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Stores, etc, etc, etc.--------------I could go on and on, but I think you missed the point-----that is SHOW BUINESS. Your church time capsule may not be a big deal because the church is not spending big money advertising it nationally and selling tickets to the unearthing. Believe me guys and gals are going there for the show and not to see how Tulsa is doing 50 years later. LOL

        Ron

PS.   I also did not mean to offend anyone by saying Mickey Mouse is not a real person.!!!!   ( Only Kidding )

See what's free at AOL.com.