[FWDLK] will the real Virgil please start up

[FWDLK] will the real Virgil please start up

Call Me Mr. Virgil

So the time has come, and here we are,
Is it all for a show or for this great car.
Will Virgil stand alone on his own four feet,
Or will Mickey and Elvis jump from their seat.
Will Boyd and da boys really crank it up with some spice,
Or just a recording of an engine that coughs once, maybe twice.
A wave of the wand and a few magic words,
A couple of rabbits and then a few birds.
Will he be a super clean car with an engine that sings,
Or a sleeping piece of history and the satisfaction it brings.
Most of the crowd will have come to see the real past,
Not some fake rendition some ego has cast.
In the hopes of reality and all that is right,
Please show us the real Virgil on this magnificent night.

Here's hoping I meet many of you at Tulsarama,

John in WI...I'll be wearing my Forwardlook button!