Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Only a test

After all of the hype it wouldn't surprise me if the car in the pictures isn't the one you are all going to see,if the capsule did leak it would be a major embarrassment to the city,they probably have a back up car (the one in the pictures) just in case. They could have test lifted any junker,a Savoy sedan from a junkyard,why hunt down an identical twin?
Adam Lindenbaum

See what's free at AOL.com.