[FWDLK] ELVIS AND SHOW BUSINESS

Hey John,

       No apology is necessary. I was not offended. I appreciate you and Bill and Adam all sharing your opinions. I agree with what you guys all are saying. However I do not want to offend any of our great LForwardlook guys & gals that may have a different opinion. So I will reframe from giving any more suggestions of what MIGHT be going on in Tulsa as a back up program.
I really hope all of us guys are wrong about our suspicions, but only time will tell. Your first LFordwardlook
 E mail really did crack me up when you mentioned using the identical twin for the unveiling and then when Bill wrote in his E mail why did they have to have an identical Plymouth to test the cranes lifting power? LOL

    Ron "Elvis" Swartley

             THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.!!!!!!!!

See what's free at AOL.com.