Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:40 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Tulsa Roll Call?

My wife, Sharon, and I will be leaving NW New Mexico on Wednesday, and stop once along the way.  We'll get to town Thursday afternoon.  I have lost my e-mail confirmation of the room, but I remember that I reserved back in June of last year, others were talking about having a block of rooms in the same hotel.  Can anyone give me some ideas on where to call to confirm the reservation? I once before did this, and could not confirm a room in Illinois.  I got a room a another hotel, and ended up getting a bill after the date from the original room.  I'd rather not do this again.  I suppose I could just randomly call a lot of the downtown hotels, but maybe you guys have some better ideas.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe (no interior)
1999 Dakota