[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Tulsa roll call

See what's free at AOL.com.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: DupontTim@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:25:22 EDT
Heading out today from Colorado with my wife Alice (who turns 50 Saturday). Opted to take 56 New Yorker St.Regis a very good original. A blue and white tri-tone we will be on I-70 to  Salina and I-35 South. I am hoping to meet a lot of people from the list, I'll be at the Double Tree. Tim in Golden.. 56 D500-1

See what's free at AOL.com.