From: Ray Jones [mailto:hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:40 AM
To: Anthony C. Boatman
Cc: Ray Jones; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Water in the Vault-Ouch!

Not likely. From the photos there is NO attempt to seal the vault. I see no evidence of a seal along the top of the walls or sign of a lip seal.

Ray

On Jun 13, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Anthony C. Boatman wrote:

Let’s just hope that the material they wrapped it in stayed waterproof.  But, judging from the shape we can see now, it should be restorable.

Tony B.

Boise ID