Re: [FWDLK] KOTV SAYS CAR WAS TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN WATER

Re: [FWDLK] KOTV SAYS CAR WAS TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN WATER

Not that sealing the lid makes any difference now I thought I read an article in a different magazine (auto restorer I think) and I seemed to recall that something like fresh mortar was put around the opening and then the lid dropped on and let the cement curing seal the lid, but I don't 100% remember.

Lets just hope the whole darn thing doesn't fold in half when they pick it up and hope it doesn't stink so bad they can't unveil it.

either way though, I still think it's pretty darn cool and wish I was there to see it.

Nick