[FWDLK] Buried car

As long as we are discussing the condition of the car and time capsule...

Hindsight 20/20, would it have been better had they put the car in a sealed mausoleum of sorts, above ground? Perhaps in the corner stone location of a building? I wonder it this was considered before it was put in the damp ground. Funny to think that as far as a time capsule is considered, the ravages of time had done less damage to the cars we are bringing to the show then the one set aside for posterity.

Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lance