Re: [FWDLK] KOTV SAYS CAR WAS TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN WATER

Re: [FWDLK] KOTV SAYS CAR WAS TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN WATER

I’m heading out there tomorrow morning to see what all the hubbub is about.  Don’t dismay about the Plymouth, after a 50 year soak in the tub, she is very relaxed by now.  Although I would still love to win the car, I’m sure the average man-on-the-street would dread winning this albatross.  However, I think if they pulled it out of the ground, snapped some photos of it as is (no cleaning), and listed it on eBay, it would garner some very high bids indeed: “eight documented miles on the odometer, needs total restoration!”

BTW, can I change my vote on the web poll?  “Showroom condition” seems a little more unlikely to me now.

Cheers,

Mike