Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa

I have been watching that Olkanewsnet, but still haven't been able to see the lift.  A lot of uninformed TV talkers, trying to sound like experts.  Boyd Coddington is a great example.  The water Marks on the walls might be condensation marks, and if the wrap did any good, the car could be very nice.  I haven't been able to find a video of the events from any of these sources, but that Oklanewsnet does give a typical TV show, missing the main event and talking to extras.  Someone on that show mentioned that the rip in the bodywrap near the left tailfin was done accidentally by one of the workers while moving around the car.  She was excited that the fin underneath and the bumper there looked shiny!
If anyone knows about the recording of coddington when he saw the car, I would be interested in the link.
I was on my way to Tulsa on Wednesday, from Farmington,NM  about 300 miles out, almost to Tucumcari, when I got the call from the store.  "Mike, the machine isn't working right; we've run out of water."
Hmmmm....
Back to Farmington.  I found that a switch had tripped, and the equipment is now functioning just fine, the trip was scuttled.  I am really interested in any feeds and pictures.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe