[FWDLK] Tulsa video link

Here is a link to some recent video of the 1957 Plymouth in Tulsa.  Sad to
say, you can see the left rear tail light and corner of the bumper through
a rip in the cover and it looks a bit like the Titanic.

http://www.kotv.com/e-clips/?id=6748

I am in the process of installing a freshly cleaned and sealed gas tank on
my '64 Imperial and I definitely need to replace the tank sock filter. I
know that there is a Ford filter that is a good replacement. Does anyone
know what year, model, and/or part number filter I need to order from
Ford?  I have already attempted to get one through my Chrysler dealer and
had no luck.

Robert M. Soule, III

My Assortment of Car & Junk!
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

Information: 2008 Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

Tribute To My Late Father
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/RMS/