From: debenson2
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] black box on 57 plymouth

----- Original Message -----
From: debenson2
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:59 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] black box on 57 plymouth

On the back of my speedometer head near the top (backside between the turn lamp and high beam indicator) is a small black box with two leads, what is this? the fsm dose not say anything about it??
Also are the extra leads on the back of the temp gauge for accessories like the radio ect??

debenson2
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx