Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule - The Car Connection

Some sort of DVD compilation of the videos and photos surrounding the event might be a neat idea...anyone know if there will be something of this sort available?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule - The Car Connection

I just hope somebody(s) is taking lots of pictures, shooting videos, and such. Sign me up for a copy if so.

Has anyone made copies of the video shorts they've had on stations? I've spent hours waiting on my dial-up to load, only to restart or get parts. Grrrr..

Bill The Magnumguy

Psalms 119:105
http://www.moparstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/'Doba Forums