Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule

In a message dated 6/17/2007 9:46:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It also looks like the courthouse is only a half mile or less from The Arkansas River."
It would appear that the front lawn of the court house is quite a bit above the river.  I looked down in all directions except for a block east, so perhaps it was chosen for that reason.  We might look to other causes also.. We all saw the water main running right next to the north side of the vault, above the lid and the rusty stains coming down that side.

Last night we made one last visit to the site and it was returned to almost normal.  A little sod on Monday and it is gone...And so are we.. Back in Detroit already this am.  Our thanks to Tulsa for a wonderful event..We sure felt welcomed.  Last night's Branson show across the street from the hotel with Fabian, Bobby Vee and the Chiffons was just excellent. After having made the trip, would do it again in a heartbeat.  So wonderful to see everyone.  We closed the hotel bar every night and then hit the parking garage.  And more 57 and 58 Furys in one place than I have ever seen..We will wait for Jack to give the finally tally. I quit counting after 20.  I think I heard more than 35- 56,57and 58 Plymouths of all models.

Marv

See what's free at AOL.com.