Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule

Hi all:

Looks to me like someone should have consulted Digger O'Dell back in 1957 for advice on how to properly inter a "body."  (pun intended)  I worked in a mortuary while I was going to college out here in CA back in '61-'64 and the vault technology then was pretty advanced.  We interred about 1,000 caskets in vaults a year and I would not be afraid to bet everyone of them is bone dry (another pun intended).  Hope there were lots of lessons learned for future time capsules of significant size.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

See what's free at AOL.com.