Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] *****SPAM***** Re: [FWDLK] '57 Plymouth Waking from Time Capsule - The Car Connection

It was sad to see the condition of Miss Belvedere but, thanks to the event many people were able to see the many fine restored vehicles that came to the event, not just Plymouths but the whole Chrysler line from the mid fifties. I wonder if some of the youngsters attending the show might have been bitten by the restoration bug and will preserve the fifties for a few more generations.
John