Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa, springs, condition

>as for condition... its just a part of history now... lessons learned..
history made..  it should be cleaned and preserved...  just to look as nice
as it can, sans >headliner, spring pieces, etc...

Sans headliner? All three headliner pieces are still there ! The end pieces
are a bit droopy, but the center piece is in the same place as it was 50
years ago. As I've stated elsewhere, if you clean it, it'll lose some of
it's character.