From: dave@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: June 18, 2007 10:50:29 AM CDT
To: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Allpar updates 6-18-07

This weekend held an exciting event, the Tulsa time capsule opening, which uncovered a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere swimming in four feet of apparently vintage water. The cement time capsule does not appear to have had any form of waterproofing to keep moisture from seeping underneath the lid, and in fact seems to have been designed to let water in, but not let it out. The result was... well, you can read it for yourself, and see lots of photos courtesy of tulsachevys.com (that's not a misprint):

http://www.allpar.com/history/auto-shows/time-capsule.html

Still with us? That's good, because we have more ... including the infamous Patriot hybrid-electric racing car. We have details from Chrysler along with a note from Evan Boberg on possible accuracy issues...

If you've been following the Chrysler soap opera, you may have questions about Cerberus' intentions. We have an interview with Bob Sheaves on the topic, using his experience in the industry to help shed light on the future.

We also had more details and memories of Chrysler vans used as ambulances in the ambulance section, and a huge number of photos of the recent CEMA show arranged in photo-gallery form - a first for Allpar. Visit them all at -

http://www.allpar.com/

And come see us at Carlisle's auto show next month!

--
To unsubscribe from this list visit http://allpar.com/lists/? p=unsubscribe&uid=dffe9eeb8c06ec24e334b5114cced801 To update your preferences visit http://allpar.com/lists/? p=preferences&uid=dffe9eeb8c06ec24e334b5114cced801
Remember to visit http://www.allpar.com/ !