From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike & Chris Morelli
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 7:22 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Need help

Hi fellow Forward members.  For the last 17 years since I have been a 57
Plymouth Belvedere (&58 Belvedere) owner, I have waited for the Tulsa
car to
come up like all of you.
On Sunday my PC bit the dust causing me to loose my messages
including my daily Forward Look emails from 6/14, 15 and 16.  This in
turn
made me lose all the talk on the Tulsa car and its outcome!  I would
like
someone to email me the daily group email from Fri into Saturday and
Saturday into Sunday.
Seeing how I know I may get 100's of theses, I am asking just the
members in
Connecticut (if there are any) if you could kindly do so so I can catch
up
on this event.  Funny thing other than it ruining my fathers day, I was
more
upset about loosing my 2 days of Forward Look than the PC itself.  If
you
can help, thank you in advance.

Dave, if you can help too, that would be great!!

Sincerely,
Mike Morelli
Glastonbury, CT
57 Belvedere 4dr HDTP  (gold & white)