[FWDLK] Point of View????

I know that the FWDLK website may be a nice place to visit, but you
wouldn't want to Post, there, but, there seems to be a sort of
difference of opinion, on the Tulsarama threads, between the beliefs of
those who were NOT there (and who have not socialized with others of our
ilk, and who have NO idea how
impressive the remains of the car really are)
....who want the remains to be crushed, or otherwize disposed-of, as a
sort of public-service, or, who believe that the remains are
worthless,..... and, the general-concensus
 I believe, of  the people who saw the car, who
believe that the car is an impressive (albeit SAD) artifact, which is
worth protecting and
preserving (Sweet-grapes  -vs-  Sour- Grapes???)

Now, I gotta go read the 325 posts, which developed during the past 10
days!!!

It's good to be back!

Neil Vedder