Re: [FWDLK] Tulsa pictures are up!

Hey, Ron, et al : I am NO fan of Boyd's, but, I got the DISTINCT
impression, from his demeanor, on stage, that he was rather embarrased,
and well aware that he was in a rather hostile environment.

That's why I think that other's have written to say that he was
stumbling/bumbling around, on the stage.

I thought that it was funny, that the ONLY section of the auditorium,
which applauded him (loudly) was the center-area, immediately in front
of the stage (gee, I wonder who THEY could have been?)

I was really impressed that our ENTIRE side-section was SILENT, when he
was introduced----'course, there were some low- pitched boos/groans to
be heard, from certain
quarters.........

But, I REALLY perceived him & his accomplices (like the guy with the
screw-driver, who broke the vent window, trying to get the side window
down) as  down-playing their appearance, on-stage.

Neil Vedder