Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION ??????

Re: [FWDLK] ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION ??????

I confess I happen to be one of those rotting-Mopar-car squatters with
more project cars than I have the time/resource/desire to provide.  I
have an '85 LeBaron GTS turbo/5-speed 4-door hatchback in my front yard.
I started to replace the turbo 2 years ago, but got sidetracked and
haven't made time to finish the job.  Would anyone like to save this
precious car and finish its restoration?

LOL....

Jason Rogers
Warner Robins, GA
FL content: '55 Belvedere sedan